Friday, August 28, 2009

HOW TO SELL YOUR EBOOKS WITH BLOGS

It is a fact that content is the most important thing that you need to focus on to get search engines to like your blog.if you have a one page site that functions only as a sales letter,it is hard to get search engines to crawl your contents and send people your way.

if you have a topic that you can write about without giving too much of your ebook away,then a blog is the perfect way to add content to your site and make it valuable to people.

it took me only about a month to write one of my ebooks and now i am constantly making money while i do nothing.this experience showed me that it is really possible to make money online

2 comments:

  1. Yes, I can testify to that. On my website I am planning on selling ebooks. First I will be starting with my free sachet water startup guide and from the experience so far, I have discovered that the best strategy for selling your ebooks is to give a Preview copy for the potential buyer to read before they can either choose to order or do otherwise.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice article.... ebooks are easier to sell than physical books.
    penis

    ReplyDelete